SUN INVESTMENT GROUP KEY MARKETS:
• POLAND: SIG owns 43 separate projects of 42,36MWp capacity that are already under construction and plans to expand its current portfolio to 250MW by the end of 2020;
• SPAIN: SIG is developing 150MWp projects with long term utility PPA;
• ITALY & USA: SIG is studying various opportunities in an advanced stage of development in Italy and USA.
Safe investment and a guarantee of stable income, Tier 1 equipment and good returns. SIG is offering a full package consisting of:
- Solar power plant connected to the grid at the moment of sale;
- Technical O&M for 25 years;
- Asset management (power sale, insurances, security, accounting, etc);
- Long term bank loan structuring.
Right now, SIG offers to invest in projects in Poland with a minimum project size of 1MW.
SIG structures an investment case which include main project contracts, ready-to-build projects, management of all the acquisition and construction/ commissioning process up to commercial operations date (COD). With a team of professionals SIG offers ready-to-build projects with bankable and competitive agreements (PPA, EPC, O&M) and manages them until they are fully completed to be sold in the secondary market or directly to the investment partner, at which moment SIG either exits completely or retains a stake in the projects for an agreed period of time.
SIG is acquiring projects in different stages of development. We will assess your projects in a professional and fast manner and give you the peace of mind to continue developing new projects instead of getting stuck with the sale of existing ones.
Utility companies and big energy consumers wanting to establish a long-term renewable energy supply can rely on solutions that SIG offers with different Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) formulas. Utilizing vast experience of PPA structuring SIG is able to deliver cost efficient solutions for both investors and power off-takers.